Saturday, May 16, 2015

Call it a mission statement

So. I guess I should explain myself and why I made a blog, when before I've been pretty quick to make fun of blog type deals. While I do understand that the blog reflects the blogger (Christ I'm already using the word too much) and that some blogs are fantastic, this still feels like an exercise in attention whoring.

 

But so what? Maybe it's about time I get some attention. I don't expect anything, I swear (make me famous so I don't ever need a real job please anyone oh god), and I figure I should get used to sharing writings if I actually want to not have a real job. So here I am.

 

To get to the point, this blog will just be a dumping ground for some writings that I make in hopes of tickling some people. For the time being, it's for me and I'll just post things I think are worth posting, but maybe at some point this will morph into something different. Or it'll just die. 

 

I suppose there's only one way to find out! I hope someone out there enjoys my written little shits. 

 

I'd love to get feedback, whether it's in the form of comments or emails. 

 

 Best of luck (to me).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
All works by Daniel Kushnir is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.